The annual Art Safari Bucharest held under the patronage of Bucharest City Hall is one of East Europe’s biggest and most exciting arts events. We showcased Romanian masterpieces and international art to nearly 90,000 visitors through our Central Pavilion, Museum Pavilion, International Program and educational programs, that form our unique concept. Curated by acclaimed Romanian and international experts, the Museum Pavilion and Central Pavilion will showcase historic and new art for our audience.
- Museum Pavilion ”Natural Cultural”, Brâncuși, Paul Neagu, Ion Grigorescu, Romanian heritage art from museums and private collections. Curated by Alina Șerban;
- Central Pavilion ”Art on Stage”, Mircea Cantor/Luis Vuitton Foundation. Curated by Hervé Mikaeloff;
- “50 Impressionist Painters From the BCR Art Collection”;
- “Ceaușescu. Another Story” – Romanian art from Primăverii Palace;
- Art Safari Kids – art classes and guided tours for kids;
- The International Program, made in partnership with the Embassies of Germany, Israel, Switzerland, Spain, Sweden, Argentina, the United States of America in Romania, and the Austrian Cultural Forum;
- Art Talks – supported by Romanian Cultural Institute, will bring together artists, curators, art collectors, academics and professionals.